People who are familiar with printers know that the printer does not require password. However, only a password is needed if you connect a printer to a wireless device. There is Right Steps to Obtain HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Direct Password, and some reliable experts advise the steps. The steps below are listed.
Detailed instructions to get the password
- You need to click on the HP wireless direct icon on the printer control panel.
- After that, the network must be correctly set up such that the printing device can be connected directly. To do this, you need to turn on the connection properly
- When the code appears, you need to note it down and then press ‘OK’
- After that, you need to go to your mobile settings and switch on your Wi-Fi connection to select the right printer model.
- Then you need to enter your password in the printer control panel.
- To print, you need to open a folder where photos are already saved, and then choose one.
- You need to go to the action menu after selecting the photo.
- You need to select a printer model from the other choices on the action menu and click on ‘OK’
Right Steps to Obtain HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Direct Password
So, the above-mentioned Right Steps to Obtain HP Deskjet Printer Wireless Direct Password is easier to connect the printer. But you do need to know how to get a direct password from the control panel. The steps are discussed below-
- You need to turn on the device first, and then you need to give it some time to get ready.
- After that, you need to go to the printer control panel, and you need to click on the direct icon.
- You can also access the wireless settings, and then you need to click on the direct menu to make the connection build correctly.
- To connect your device to Wi-Fi, you need to select a security option.
- If the security password is shown on the computer, you need to press ‘OK.’
- After that, you need to go to mobile settings to turn on Wi-Fi.
- If you are on the list, you can see the name of the printer.
- You need to enter a password from the Control Panel sometime.
- In order to gain the print again, you need to go to the folder and then choose the photo.
- You need to select the printer name to start the printing process by clicking on the ‘print’ option.
So, it can be said that the above steps would make it easier to get a password from the control panel. In case you need any technical help, you can contact HP via customer support.