It’s pretty quick to set up a Canon Pixma MG3000 printer. You can first use the CD Rom with the printer or you can following the instructions on the Canon website for the setup.
Then execute the settings on the Network Settings screen in the IJ Network System Setup Utility.
Setup canon pixma MG3000 printer to wifi
It is essential to note that before IJ network settings are made, switch on the printer’s Easy Wireless Connect mode for easy operation.
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Tap and hold the Wifi button, and then release the Wifi lamp when it comes on.
- Then, press the Color button or the Black button.
- Click the Wifi button again and enable it.
- The printer has now entered the easy wireless connection mode.
- Next, turn on the printer and make a test print.
- After the printer has entered wireless mode, check to see if the ink cartridges are in place.
Check if there are papers in the input tray and the printer is connected to the device. You can start printing once the print comes out smoothly.