There are several things to know when it comes to a common query, namely how to set up a Canon MG3222 wireless printer. Canon Pixma MG3222 is an all-in-one wireless printer that is recognized from virtually anywhere at home for its excellent quality and quick scanning and printing.
Here are some things to remember:
- Ensure that the configuration is OK for the computer and the router/access point.
- Always check your device manual.
- In the case of an office-based network, contact the network administrator.
- First, put the installation CD on the drive, and then follow the instructions.
- Not having a CD doesn’t mean you ‘re losing hope! You can still install your printer through properly downloaded files.
- Make sure you go to the Wireless Connection / Connection Method Selection display and continue to follow all steps until you see the Setup Procedure Selection display.
- On this screen, choose the Wireless Setup option that is recommended for you using the USB cable. You should use the USB cable provided to follow all steps until you have access to the Software Installation List.
- On this list, choose any software you have added for installation, and then go to Next. Some of the added features can be handy if you install Quick Menu, My Image Garden, and the like.
- Install the driver and printer software and follow the instructions below. When the Connect Cable option comes up, connect your USB cable to the printer and the computer. This will close your printer’s post-detection.
- If you have a list of Detected Access Points, choose the one you want to link to and enter your network key, and select Connect.
- Check the details on the Confirm Connection Access Point display.
- Disconnect the USB cable once you see the Disconnect Cable Display and then go to Next.
It completes the setup process, and after all other instructions, you will exit the program.