Are you looking for a quick way to print from Android Phone to Canon Printer? It is effortless to set up any Canon printer for wireless printing from any device.
Mostly, Canon printers come pre-installed with Air Print and Google Drive Print. The Canon app offers users a variety of extra benefits, such as the ability to print photos right after they have been shot, multiple-photo printing, and more. Detailed print settings such as colour mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing can also be arranged in the app.
Installing the app is quite basic:
- Connect your device/smartphone to your network
- Go to the iTunes or Google Play app store and choose the Canon app. Subsequently, download / install it on your smartphone.
- Open the document or image you want to submit to your printer, and then click Print. This feature unlocks a print preview that gives you a variety of configuration choices to change it.
- Now, in the print preview section of Canon Mobile Printing, select “Printer.”
This option will provide you with a catalogue of networked printers that you can choose from.
When you don’t have a printer, you can always manually search for it. More extensive data and troubleshooting can be found on Canon’s website.
- Now finally, “Tap Print.”
The Canon mobile printing app is very flexible and gives you the chance to customize your printing options easily.
It is recommended that you look at Canon’s description of and of the features available, as well as comprehensive user details, to get the most out of this app.
Some of the app’s fantastic features include:
- One can set the paper sizes easily and quickly.
- The printer can print a maximum of 20 images at a time.
- Also, the user can start the camera and print the image taken just a few moments back.
- One can print the web pages quickly.
- There is an exclusive link to a wide range of print files and applications.
- The user can restore the original configuration of any Microsoft Office file by merely correcting the arrangement with the on-line data conversion facility.
- Organize detailed print settings such as a series of pages, colour mode, and 2 sided Print.
- Execute safe printing that includes a valid username password.
- Type the application’s department Ids/usernames and passwords to print with printers that use the Department ID management tool.
- Detect printers on the network regularly, or manually scan by defining the IP address / DNS.
- Store print data in a highly multi-function printer, but with the exception that not all printers support it.
If you’re still not satisfied with How to Print From Android Phone To Canon Printer then For further support or any bugs or bugs that you can’t understand, please get in touch with the brand’s printer customer support or any reliable technician to help you deal with the issue!