You have had a really hard day at work. It is time to go back home and relax over a pint of beer with your friends. But the last important job of the day you thought would be a piece of cake is slowly turning into the mystery of Sherlock Holmes. The printer isn’t yet able to print. It’s blinking like a time bomb. So, what are you going to do now? Well, there are a variety of reasons why your Ricoh printer does not print.
10 Best Solutions on How to Fix Ricoh Printer Not Print Error
We have the right answers to the question, “How to fix Ricoh Printer Not Print Error?” here. Let us find out:
- First, check that your power cord is correctly connected to the power outlet on the wall and the printer. If you don’t, plug it in again carefully.
- Please check the online indicator. If it doesn’t signal to be on, press the online button to activate it.
- If you see a red light blinking on a printer, this is a sign of a device error. In this case, you must have an error code. Check the code and the action needed to solve the problem.
- You’ll be surprised to hear that one of the most common printer errors is the empty paper tray. Yes, that’s true, despite being the basic thing, some users are completely unaware of paper refilling. The first recommended thing to do when your printer fails to print is to search for papers. If there are no documents, immediately place the new batch on the tray and help yourself.
- There may be a problem with print configurations. To find out if this is a problem, you need to go to the configuration page and try to print it. When your printer doesn’t print it, there’s a problem with your Ricoh printer that you can’t deal with. In this situation, you are requested to contact your service representative.
- It would be best if you also verified your interface cable to make sure it is correctly connected to your printer and your computer. There are times when some of the users end up using the wrong cables. Choose the right type of interface cable, depending on your printer model. Ensure sure it’s not worn or torn. The interface cables should be in the right slots.
- Chances are there is an issue with the “data in” indicator. Look for a “data in” indicator. If it is not blinking or lit after you have submitted a document to print, this means that the data is not sent to the printer. Ricoh printer error Printing This means that there is an issue with your network link. You will check the wireless LAN in this case.
- Poor wireless LAN network may be another cause for error printing. The best suggestion would be to carry your LAN to a position where signal quality is strong.
- The Bluetooth signal may also be the reason for this. If you are running your printer with a Bluetooth link, check if the signal strength is strong or change the network.
- When any of the above steps do not work, the last resort is to contact the service representative.
All of the above ten solutions are answers to the question “How to fix Ricoh Printer Not Print Error?”
With both of these solutions, you’ll be able to fix printing error codes for Ricoh printers.