One of the most common errors confronted by HP printer users is an internal 0x50 error. Because users frequently face this Error, here is a simple guide on how to fix an internal 0x50 error for the HP printer. Read the following article to solve the problem with complete ease. If you need more assistance, you can get in touch with HP Printer Help and deal with the issue in no time!
Firstly, what is the HP Printer Error 0x50?
The following Error (example) is shown
PCL XL Error Subsystem: TEXT Error: Internal Error 0x50File Name: cheettext.cNumber:710
What are the reasons for this Error?
The Error is a problem with the printer driver in use, and it typically occurs when the driver gets corrupted.
How can I fix the Error?
Solution 1: Here is the answer to your problem:
- Restart your printer and try printing a document. Ok, hopefully, it works.
- Go to the Control Panel
- Now go to ‘Printers and Fax.’
- Right-click on the name of your HP Printer after this.
- Choose ‘Print Interests’
- Now transfer to the Advanced Tab.
- Adjust Print Data Optimization to Optimize Text and Vector
- Please try printing a document.
Solution 2: Here is the answer to your problem:
- Restart the device to check if the network link is correct (especially the crystal head)
- Determine whether the full-duplex.
- The data line is too long, so data transmission can not be normal.
- Reinstall the driver
Finally, install the driver in the following way:
- Please remove the USB from your printer.
- Open the ‘Device and Printers’ window on your PC by clicking on the ‘Windows’ symbol.
- Now, a new window shall open when you click on the ‘Add Printer’ Icon.
- After that, click on ‘Add a local printer.’
- Click on ‘Use an Existing Port,’ and a drop-down menu will appear, selecting LPT1: (Printer Port).
- Under the Manufacturer, the category clicks HP and selects the compatible Printer Driver.
- Type the name of the printer in the Form box and click Next.
- Your printer driver will start the installation at this point. Click on ‘Finished’ after the process.
- Now connect the USB to your computer and printer.
- Now you will see a window that says ‘System Driver was not installed successfully.’ Please close it and change the driver in ‘Printer Property’ by changing the name of the port LPT1 to USB or DOT4.
- Lastly, you can run an update of your Printer Driver.
- Take a test print and check that the problem has been resolved.
If there is still a problem with how to fix HP printer error internal 0x50 error, you can prefer to be assisted by a professional technician. Or call the toll-free number of the HP Printer and get the issue handled by qualified professionals.