Updated Windows 10 on your computer? Getting a blue screen on your printer device? Is your HP Photosmart printer crashing frequently? These are all symptoms of HP Printer Error C4EBA341.
Error C4EBA341 on HP printers occurs typically due to printer spooler error, improper printer driver installation, or corrupted registry files.
Now let’s move on to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error C4EBA341:
Step 1: Cold Reset of Printer
- Check that your printer is turned on.
- Turn on the power button and check if the printer is out of gear or in sleep mode.
- Now disconnect the power string from the back of the printer and unplug the power cord from the divider outlet.
- Wait 60 seconds
- Connect the power string back to the outlet of the divider.
Step 2: Warm Up of Printer
- It is preferable to connect the printer’s power cable directly to the wall outlet area.
- And, reconnect your power cord to the back of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, please.
- The printer warms up, the printer lights turn on, and the printer carriage is back in action.
- Once the printer is active, keep the printer idle.
Now, try printing the test document, and if you still get the C4EBA341 error code, proceed to the next steps.
Step 3: Recover Registry File- msvcp90d.dll
- Check the file dll in the registry of your computer.
- If you are unable to find it, open the ‘Recycle Bin’ on your desktop.
- Search for the file msvcp90d.dll
- If you find it, right-click it and choose ‘Restore.’
- Go and check the file that has been restored to the registry.
- If it’s recovered, restart your computer.
Again, give a print command to print a document, and follow the next step if the problems continue.
Step 4: Uninstall & Reinstall The Printer Driver
- Click on the “HP” folder on your desktop computer
- Search for the name and model number of your printer.
- Select it and right-click on the “Uninstall” button.
- Click “Next” to remove the driver and reboot the system.
- Go to Customer Support for HP –
- Click on the ‘Software and Driver Downloads’ tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘Printer.’
- Search for the model number of your printer and press Send.
- The new printer software window will open.
- Select the default operating system and press the ‘Download’ button next to the HP Quick Start button.
- If the software is downloaded to your computer, double-click it to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to set up a printer connection and install the software.
- Once done, reboot the system.
- Try printing a test document, finally.
And, unfortunately, if the issue is not fixed, it’s time to contact HP Printer for technical assistance.