If your HP printer shows the error code 13.B2.D2 any time you try to print from tray 2, you could find this article helpful. Here, you can find out how to fix HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 in a step-by-step procedure that you can use on your own. Follow this article correctly and delete HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 from your HP printer.
This HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 appears on the LCD screen of the printer control panel. It occurs when there is a misfeed jam on tray 2. This problem can be overcome by following the various steps set out below. Implement quick troubleshooting steps and remove HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2.
Know How to Fix HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2
Step 1: Make sure the papers are loaded correctly.
You need to make sure that you placed the papers in the tray 2 correctly. After loading the papers, check if the error has been fixed or not. If not, try Step 2.
Step 2: Check for any packaging material.
- First, open all of your HP printer’s paper trays.
- Now, look for some packaging material such as tape, cardboard inserts, shipping locks, or styrofoam on paper trays. If it is present, remove it carefully.
Step 3: Replace Tray 2 Pickup Roller
Check if the tray 2 pickup roller is worn or deformed. If yes, you need to replace the pickup roller of your printer by following the steps below.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect it from the power outlet.
- Please delete the tray 2 from your printer.
- Open the correct access door and unlock the separator roller assembly.
- Now delete the partition roller assembly from the printer.
- Then detach the pickup roller by using the two levers in the printer.
- Now insert a new pickup roller correctly and adequately.
- Carefully reinsert the separation roller assembly into the printer.
- Now, close the right door of access and place the tray 2 correctly.
- If the problem is not solved, follow step 4.
Step 4: Replacing the separation roller assembly of tray 2
If the separator roller for tray 2 is worn or deformed, replace it with a new one.
- Turn off the printer by clicking the power button.
- Unplug the power cable from the primary power outlet.
- Remove the tray 2 of your printer and open the correct access door.
- Now carefully remove the roller separator from the printer using the levers.
- Now replace the separating roller assembly with a new and genuine one.
- Hold the separator roller assembly correctly.
- Close the right access door and insert the tray 2.
- Attach the power cord to the main power outlet.
- Now switching your HP printer on by pressing the power button.
- Print a sample document and verify whether or not the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 has been corrected.
- If the HP Printer Error 13.B2.D2 is not fixed, please contact the HP service representative.