Fixing the 0XC18A0001 HP Printer Error is a very hectic process. If you want to resolve HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 on your own, then you need to have complete knowledge of how to fix HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001. To help you in this matter, here we’ve described a detailed process for simply solving HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001. So, go through this article and remove HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 from your HP printer.
Know-How Error 0XC18A0001
HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 occurs when the printer header is not correctly installed. If any sensor present in the printer does not work correctly, this fix for HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 will also appear on the LCD screen of your printer. There are several other reasons for the occurrence of HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001, such as
- Jamming of any foreign material inside the printer.
- Any mechanical issues with the printer.
- Presence of paper scraps in the printer head.
This issue can be resolved easily by following the various methods of troubleshooting provided below.
Procedure for Troubleshooting HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001
Step 1: Check the ink cartridge of your HP Printer
- First of all, open the door to the ink cartridges.
- Now, gently remove all cartridges and check if enough ink is present in the cartridges.
- If there is a cartridge with an ink below the refill mark, replace it with a new one and also use genuine ink cartridges.
Step 2: Clean Nozzles of the Cartridges
If you use your HP printer regularly, the printer heads get jammed, or the ink cartridge nozzles are often blocked. So, you need to clean them properly, to remove the Error of HP Printer 0XC18A0001
- Open your printer ‘s top compartment and remove the cartridges.
- Now, soak a piece of soft cloth in warm water.
- If there is some blockage, clean it thoroughly with the wet cloth.
- Now clean the printer head carefully and neatly as well.
Step 3: Check for any driver malfunction.
If the software drivers between the print head and the cartridge are damaged, the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 will occur.
- First, go to the Device Manager on your PC and then go to your HP printer.
- Now, there’s going to be a list of all drivers related to your HP Printer.
- In front of them, the damaged drivers will have a warning sign. Uninstall the drivers from your control panel.
- Now download and install the driver that you have installed on the official HP Printer website.
- After successful installation, restart your computer and verify that HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 has been fixed or not.
Step 4: Resetting the Printer
- If none of the above steps does not fix HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001, an error may occur due to any internal software conflict.
- So, reset your HP Printer settings to the default settings.
- By resetting, you can remove all the adjustments you’ve made to your printer.
- Now, take a print out of the sample document as this process will remove the error.