HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB is a common error that occurs in most HP Printers. You need to know how to fix it to get rid of this HP printer error.
Simple Process for How to Fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB
This Error Article 0x61011beb, will help you to fix the error in your printer. Just use the following troubleshooting steps and solve your problem. Usually, the HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB occurs when you first try to align the printer’s ink cartridges. The disconnection of the ink cartridges also causes the HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB to the printer. The other reasons behind the HP Printer Error Code 0X61011BEB are the change between the printer and your computer in printer settings and corrupted drivers. By using the easy steps below, you can fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB yourself.
Various Solutions To Error 0X61011BEB
Solution 1: Reinstall the cartridges of your HP printer
You need to reinstall your printer cartridges in this method. By implementing this method, you can get rid of the HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB and even test that enough ink is present in the cartridges to do the print job.
- First, turn on your HP printer and carefully unplug the printer’s USB cables from your computer.
- Now remove the ink cartridges carefully and remove the printer power cable.
- Now, wait a minute and, by pressing the power button, carefully plug the unit back in.
- Wait a few seconds before the ‘Insert Cartridges’ alert appears on the LCD screen of your printer.
- Now, reinstall the cartridges correctly and carefully, and close all the printer access doors.
- If a recalibration message appears, allow your HP printer to complete the recalibration process.
- Now plug the USB cables back to your PC and start printing a sample document.
- If the printing process is not finished, implement solution 2.
Solution 2: Updating the Drivers of the HP Printer
To ensure that your PC and HP printer connect without any obstacles or failures, the upgrade of all HP printer drivers is highly recommended. You can update HP printer drivers either with the CD you receive when you buy a printer or by directly downloading the latest driver from the HP website.
Solution 3: Removing Registry Errors
The Registry is an extensive database in which all the essential information and configurations of your PC are stored. Registry problems on your Screen also cause HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB. So, it’s recommended that you clean up all registry issues from your computer. Registry issues can be resolved by downloading and running a registry cleaner app called ‘RegAce System Suite’ on your PC. You can quickly fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB on your computer in this way.