Are you facing your printer with HP Printer Documentation Error 0XC18A0206? Don’t you know how to fix it? Go through this article. Go through this article. It will guide you to quickly and efficiently resolve the HP Printer documentation error 0XC18A0206. You just need to follow the simple steps below to solve your someone else’s HP Documentation Error 0XC18A0206 without any technical support.
Complete Guide on to Fix Documentation Error 0XC18A0206
If there is an issue with your printer’s ink cartridges, an error message Error 0XC18A0206 is shown on your LCD. This error code is also known as the 0XC18A0206 ink system error code. There are many reasons for 0XC18A0206 HP Printer Error
- Not using genuine ink cartridges.
- Absence or low ink in the ink cartridges.
- When you didn’t perform the printer rest.
To fix the HP Printer Documentation Error 0XC18A0206 strictly follow the troubleshooting steps.
How to Fix HP Printer Documentation Error 0XC18A0206?
Method 1: Using Genuine Ink Cartridges
You will use genuine ink cartridges or ink toners in your HP Printer Error Code to make your printer work properly. Before purchasing the ink cartridges, you need to check the authenticity code on the cartridge. Place genuine ink cartridges in your printer and check if the error has been corrected or not. When the error is not fixed, apply method 2.
Method 2: Resetting the HP Printer
- Turn to your HP Printer.
- Stay before your printer starts up and completes all of its internal configuration functions. It’s going to go silent until it’s finished.
- Disconnect the power cord at the back of the printer while it is still in ON mode from your printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the main power outlet.
- Wait for over 60 seconds and plug the power cable into the wall outlet and connect your printer power cable as well.
- Now, turn on your HP Printer.
- Wait a few seconds and take the print out of the sample document to check if the error has been corrected or not. If you don’t, try Step 3.
Method 3: Filling the ink cartridges with ink
The HP Printer Error 0XC18A0206 can also be caused by low- or zero-level ink in the ink cartridges.
- Check the estimated ink levels of the ink cartridges in the printer control panel.
- Once it shows ‘Low-ink levels’ the ink cartridges are replaced with the genuine ink cartridges.
- Still, the error is not fixed and then follow method 4.
Method 4: Clean ink cartridges of vents
- Turn on the printer.
- Now, open access to the ink cartridges.
- Empty your cartridge printer and place it on a clean paper or soft cloth.
- Now find a soft cloth and drop into distilled water.
- Clean the ink cartridges with the cloth and place the ink cartridges back in the printer again.
- Now, do a sample print job to see whether the error has been fixed or not.