The worst printer failure is a print head function that sometimes makes us impatient. This article will help you to solve the problem easily step by step.
Find Out How To Fix Hp Printer 6835 Printhead Error
Using various cartridges other than HP ink or toner supplies causes print head errors like this. Non-HP ink or toner supplies are not compatible with HP printers. Using the approved genuine and original HP ink or toner supply will fix your issue as soon as you place it in the toner supply. But if you’re bent on using non-HP toner supplies, check their validity on the HP anti-counterfeit website.
The difficulty of fixing this form of error in HP 6835 Printer is “MODERATED.” It can be achieved in 7 steps, and the time needed to complete the procedure is 10-15 minutes. You’ll need a thin pair of tweezers to repair the hp printer error code that will help us get into the small crevices. We’ll also need a screwdriver to detach the screws from the assembly.
Here are the steps on how to fix HP Printer 6835 Printhead Error:
- Open the main lid of the printer before starting the process.
- Gently remove the hinge using a plastic opening tool.
- Open the lid further.
- Using the T9 Torx screwdriver to cut the 10 (10) 12 mm screws in the main cover. Do this by turning the screwdriver in the counterclockwise direction.
- You would need a long screwdriver because the two screws above the screen are deep and can not be screwed around with a standard length screwdriver.
Bottom of Form
- Take the main cover and raise it slightly so that you can start the process.
- Take the end of the white ribbon cable that links the cover to the printer’s end and pull it out.
- Using tweezers as your device, pinch the top of the spring that you’ll find on the print head’s right side.
- Push the spring up and around the carriage hook to detach the spring from the printing end.
- Using the same technique to extract the left-hand spring.
Bottom of Form
- Pinch the leftmost white cable located on the back of the print head with your tweezers.
- Pull the cable to remove it from the print head.
- Continue this process to remove all three white cables from the print head.
- To show the last white cable, take the print head off the printer.
- Pinch the last cable with the tweezers.
- Apply pressure and pull off the cable to disconnect it from the print head.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you’ll find that your issue has been resolved, and you’ve had the fun of reassembling your printer on your own in the bargain!