Epson printers are one of the most popular printers in the world and, like other printers, some minor issues and errors can occur from time to time. Problems can occur due to technical or functional reasons, and Error 0x97 is a common issue. Here’s how to resolve it:
The Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error Code 0x97 is usually encountered by those who have been using the printer for a long time. The error may occur without any prior warning. The error primarily signals to the user that the machine is turned off and then turned on again, and is shown on the printer’s LED screen. Moreover, until the error has been fixed, the customer would not be able to use the printer. The error code is seen when the printing process is in progress and typically occurs when there are any hardware issues, including a malfunctioning motherboard.
Some steps can be taken before the printer is replaced completely. These steps are mostly related to troubleshooting to fix the error code.
- The first step is to go to the official Epson website and download the 0x97 Fix update.
- Then, one of them has to press the Scan button.
- The fix button then has to be clicked on to the repair the printer.
There is another solution for the Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error.
- To start with, one needs to reboot the computer. Ensure that one is logged in as a user of the Administrator.
- Next, press the Start button, and then press All Programs.
- Next, press Accessories, and then go to Tools.
- After this, press the System Restore button.
- Next, press Restore My Computer to an earlier date.
- Next, press the Restore Date button, and add the date the computer was working properly. Then go to the Authentication Window and press Next.
- When the process is over, restart the System.
If all attempts have been made, start working with the printer. In company engineers, one can call if the problem persists. The brand’s specialist technicians will provide you with a complete solution to the 0x97 error code. Try not to tamper with the software if you’re not sure what you’re doing, and it’s best to leave the trickier parts to the experts if the error message doesn’t go away on its own with the basic troubleshooting.