Did your printer stop working all of a suddenly and now view Epson Error Code 0X97? Don’t panic, man. Here you’re going to get the solution to your problem. Through this article, you will find out how to repair Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 by yourself. Only follow the troubleshooting steps in the series and fix your Epson Printer with Error 0X97.
Simple Steps to Fix Error Code 0X97
Epson Printer Error 0X97 is an internal hardware issue that exists in Epson Printers. This error 0X97 appears on the printer’s LCD. The Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 allows the printing process to stop printing or turn off the printer abruptly. The malfunction of the motherboard is one of the reasons for the occurrence of Epson Printer Error Code 0X97 in your printer. Because an internal hardware problem causes Epson Error 0X97, you can quickly fix this error by following the troubleshooting steps described below.
How to Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0X97?
You will fix Epson Printer Error 0X97 in many ways. The solutions for fixing Epson Printer Error 0X97 are as follows.
Solution 1: Unplug and Plugin the Printer
- First, you need to open your printer case to see if any paper material is jammed. If present, carefully remove all the paper straps.
- Now remove all the cartridges of your printer carefully and unplug all the USB cables of your Epson Printer and turn off the printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait a few seconds, then put back all the USB cables that have been removed from the printer.
- Now turn on the printer and check whether the 0X97 error has been corrected or not.
- If the error is not fixed, try the solution 2.
Solution 2: Unplug and Plugin your Printer in Inverse way
This method is quite the opposite of the solution 1. Through this method, you will know whether or not an error occurred due to an internal hardware failure.
- First of all, shut down your printer by pressing the power button and unplugging all USB cables.
- Wait for 5 minutes and push and hold the printer’s power button for more than 1 minute.
- Now, when pressing the power button, put all USB cables in.
- Click the power button for another 1 minute after all the cables have been plugged in.
- Now plug the power cable back in and press the power button.
- Check whether or not the error is shown. If the Epson Error 0X97 persists, try the solution 3.
Solution 3: Clean the clogged Epson printer nozzles with Wet Tissues
- Disconnect all of your printer’s power cables.
- Now, open the printer case and soak a piece of soft cloth in a cleaning liquid based on ammonia.
- Place the cloth under the print head and transfer the printer head to the center of the cloth.
- Leave your cloth for 12 Hours.
- Now remove the cloth and shut down the printer.
- Now, turn on the printer and check whether the error has been fixed or not.