Have you come across the Epson Printer Error 0XE5? Don’t worry. We’re going to help you solve Error 0XE5. A detailed procedure on how to repair the Epson Printer Error 0XE5 is listed below. Get rid of this 0XE5 error by yourself through the troubleshooting steps below.
Troubleshooting Steps Explaining How to Fix Epson Printer Error 0XE5.
Before you fix this Epson Error 0XE5, you will know what it is and why. The most common error in the Epson printer is Epson Error 0XE5. The main cause of this error 0XE5 is a malfunction of the driver software or a virus or malware attack. Specific causes are hardware failure, encoder strip failure, paper jamming, incorrect installation of the printer, and so forth. Epson Error 0XE5 slows down the performance of the computer and also leads to a computer crashing. The Epson printer may be compromised in its printing efficiency. This Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5 can be quickly resolved by following the following steps.
Troubleshooting process Epson Printer Error 0XE5
Method 1: Detection of hardware default
- First, check to see if there is any fault on the encoder strip. If found, clean it thoroughly with a dry cotton cloth.
- Check the paper strips if they have been stuck in your Epson printer, as this is also the explanation for the occurrence of Epson Printer Error 0XE5. If found, remove all the paper scraps which are stuck inside the printer.
- Now, see whether or not the printer belt is sitting right.
- Check the mainboard for any damages.
- Ensure sure the printer driver of Epson is installed correctly.
After these measures have been applied, print a sample document. If the error does not occur, the problem is solved. If your computer still displays Epson Printer Error 0XE5, go to Method 2.
Method 2: Implementation of the SmartPCFixer method
- First, download and install SmartPCFixer to your Desktop or laptop, from the web.
- Open the app and look for the scan option to scan the entire Epson Printer thoroughly.
- Now click on the ‘Fix Everything’ option to start scanning and wait a while for scanning to be completed.
- Now take a sample print to check whether the Epson Error 0XE5 is shown.
The ‘SmartPCFixer’ method also detects and removes your computer’s virus or malware. Your Epson printer will start running smoothly again by following this method.
Follow any of the above methods and the Epson Printer Error 0XE5 can be fixed quickly. If the Epson error 0XE5 is still on an LCD screen, the virus or malware may have adversely affected the software of the printer driver. If you commit an error while installing the driver software, your computer can suffer from errors. As a result, it is better to hire a professional to resolve the Epson Error 0XE5.