Many computer users who use Canon’s wireless printer for work-related or personal printing work often complain that their printer refuses to respond at specific intervals. When you encounter a Canon printer that does not frequently operate on issues, you can ask professional Canon printer repair technicians for assistance because they can quickly fix the problem.
It is important to note that a printer that does not respond to an error is a standard printer error, and this issue can be triggered for several reasons. For example, using an outdated printer driver might prevent your printer from performing flawlessly. Likewise, if your printer is not connected to a network, this issue may arise as well. Below are a few easy but effective troubleshooting measures that will help you solve Canon Printer without any problem.
Steps to follow up
In most cases, the lack of communication between your PC and printer is the main driver behind a printer that does not respond to an error. If this is the problem, then a few steps below can help you fix the problem.
- Click the Setup button on your Canon Wireless printer, go to the Wireless LAN setup and press OK.
- Now you need to select Easy Setup and confirm your selection by clicking OK.
- Select Access Point and enter the Wi-Fi password before you select OK.
- Find and insert the setup disk into your PC. You must now run the setup software to install the Canon printer on your computer.
- Select Easy Install and then click Install. You will now be able to find a network printer on the newly loaded page. If yes, click the option before proceeding to the next troubleshooting step.
- Start the printer installation process by clicking Next, and then wait a few minutes to complete the process.
When the installation process is complete, run a test print job to check if the Canon printer fails to respond. If not, other troubleshooting measures in the printer will need to be attempted to fix the issue, and the help of qualified Canon repair technicians will be more helpful.