Are you a victim of the Brother Error Code TW006 on your PC? Go through this article, please. Here, we described a step-by-step solution on how to fix Brother Printer Error Code TW006. You can easily resolve this error on your own by following the troubleshooting steps provided below.
You will receive Brother Error Code TW006 when Brother Scanner can not communicate properly with the system. This error is mainly due to improperly configured system settings or irregular Windows registry entries. To fix this, Brother Printer Error TW006, follow the following simple steps:
Steps to fix Brother Printer Error Code TW006
- Follow the following procedure based on the connection method of your machine.
- If your device is connected to your computer using a USB cable or connected to the network (a problem arises when scanning from the ControlCenter4 software on your computer), proceed to the next step.
- When your system is connected to a network (issues only occur when you attempt to scan from the “Scan to” option provided on your computer), the tw006 error is caused as a result of the computer being connected to two or more active network connections. You’ve got to choose one link and disable the other. To determine whether your PC uses multiple network connections, follow the steps below.
- If you have Windows 8, 8.1 or 10, click the Windows flag icon on your screen. Right-click on the computer monitor, then press Command Prompt. The Command Prompt window opens.
- If you have Windows Vista or 7 or XP, then click Start and click Scan, type CMD, and then press Enter. The Command Prompt window opens.
- Now type IPCONFIG, then press Enter.
- You will receive details about the network connection of your computer. Scroll up to see the full information. Please note the IP address or IPv4 address.
- If you have two or more network connections with different IP addresses or IPv4 addresses, you must disable one. If you are not sure how to do this, please contact your network administrator or router manufacturer for assistance.
- Otherwise, if you have only one network connection with a single IP address or IPv4 address, go to the next step.
- Make sure you are able to scan for a different application, such as Scanner and Camera Wizard or Windows Fax and Scan. This allows you to know if the problem is with the scanner driver or the ControlCenter4 settings. The available scanning functionality varies depending on the OS. If you can scan with another application, then go to the next level.
- Now uninstall the brother software.
- You will need to reinstall the MFL-Pro Suite by using the “Full Driver and Software Package.”
- Once the installation is finished, begin scanning from ControlCenter4 again.
- If you can scan, the TW006 Brother Printer Error will be fixed.
- When you are still unable to scan, the issue is related to your computer’s registry settings. You can scan using an alternative program, such as PaperPort, if available.