How to fix 52 Scanner Error HP LaserJet m1522nf is a common question people have asked in recent times. If you wondered about this count, don’t worry! There are quite a few solutions that might work in this regard. What you’re meant to do is be patient and try to solve the problem with a little time on your hand.
Fix 52 Scanner error HP LaserJet m1522nf
If you were thinking about fix 52 Scanner Error HP LaserJet m1522nf, you should know that this is essentially an error related to the scanner’s incorrect speed in your printing device. The error is normally shown in your printer’s control panel.
This can be fixed with a series of simple steps. These include the following:
- First, the power is turned off for the printer using the required switch.
- Then you can wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Switch on the power and wait for the printer to start.
- When the 52 error is still on the printer, make sure the flatbed scanner assembly (Q3948-60191) is replaced.
- If this error continues, it may be appropriate to replace the Scanner / Laser assembly (RG5-6890-030CN).
An internal hardware problem could be your clue as to how to fix 52 HP LaserJet m1522nf scanner error. In case the issue is not resolved by the above means, you can contact HP Tech Support professionals. In most cases, the copy-scanner system does not correctly configure or find the right home position. A certified repair/service technician from Hewlett Packard (HP) should replace the scanner. When this problem is observed, your printer can hang or freeze at times.