It’s not very difficult to find the default Brother Printer username and password. The Brother printer comes with several default passwords and usernames so that everyone can go ahead and complete their general tasks. If you want to protect your information, you can always update your username and password and keep your details confidential. Now, initpass is the new default login password for managing machine settings.
Brother himself believes the default login password should be updated until the computer is used to prevent unauthorized access and to protect the printer’s apps. These features include Web Based Management, BRAdmin Light / BRAdmin Professional, Firmware Update Tool and Remote Setup (only over the network), and password changes.
Here are the steps to use your default printer username and password.
- One must start a web browser first.
- Then one has to type the IP address of the http:/machine in the google search bar. The print serve name can also be used on some machines.
- Then you have to type the initpass password in the default log.
- Then one of them has to click on the Administrator tab.
- If there is no such tab, click on the Login Password button.
- Next, a field will appear that will show Enter New Password. Here you will have to type a new password that you want to use.
- Then one of them has to fill in the Confirm New Password field and then set the new password.
- Finally, click the Submit.