Complete Guide on How to Find IP Address of Lexmark Printer
Don’t you have any idea how to find the IP address of the Lexmark Printer? It is not a tough task to know the IP address of any printer. It requires some technical instructions to be followed to know the IP address of the Lexmark Printer. It is also essential to monitor your printer’s IP address regularly. Knowing the IP address will help us fix the issues if the Lexmark Printer is turned off suddenly. Many of you do not have a clear idea of how to check the IP address of your own Lexmark Printer. There are, however, several ways to check the IP address of a printer on your network. The method you use to find an IP address depends on the printer you use and the limits of access to the network you connect to. So here, you get the various ways you can find the IP address of your Lexmark Printer.
Method – 1: Through Network Setup Page or Menu Settings Page
- Click the printer’s menu or setup button.
- You should use the necessary buttons to navigate a networking or network setup option and click the Enter Key button.
- Use the arrow keys to manage through the available network options, and you should choose an option similar to TCP / IP, IP address, network status, or Wi-Fi status to view the Lexmark Printer’s IP address settings.
- Here you can see the IP address of the Lexmark Printer listed in this section.
Method – 2: Through the Network/Ports menu
- Go to the Windows key and click it, select Computers and Printers, and press the Enter key.
- Look for your Lexmark printer whose IP address you want to know from the list of printers displayed.
- Click on your mouse’s right side to choose a Lexmark printer and then choose Printer Properties. In general, the IP address of your Lexmark Printer can be viewed in the Locations box on the General tab. However, you didn’t see any such IP address going to the next step.
Note: If your computer software is working Windows 10, then select the Lexmark printer from the list, click the Manage button, and then select the printer properties on the left side of the printer settings window again.
- Select the Ports tab that is available in the Printer Properties pane. The IP address of the Lexmark printer can be found in the listing here. If you have not seen an IP address, you can proceed to the next step.
- Now, after following the above step, click the Configure Port button. The IP address will then be displayed in the main window, or it may be displayed in the Device Details tab next to the DLL label.