Epson Artisan 810 All in One Printer comes with a host of functions that allow the user to print, copy, fax, scan and, also, to charge the phone or MP3 player. It also features a built-in Wifi and Bluetooth, a 7.8-inch LCD touchscreen, and many drawing tools. The user can also print and scan over a wireless network, and multiple computers can share the printer at the same time.
It takes just about 15 minutes to set up a printer, and after the print cartridges have been installed, the Epson Wizard Configuration needs to be followed from the printer control panel and linked to the Wifi network. Then the printer driver needs to be installed from the software CD to our laptops.
Here are the steps to be followed to install the driver.
- To start with, it is essential to determine which driver is relevant for your operating system, and then select the right drivers that are in sync with the OS.
- The driver can then be installed by double-clicking on the.exe file, that can be directly downloaded from the Epson official website.
- Then you have to wait until the driver’s installation is complete and then the printer can be switched on and on via USB or Wifi.
The following steps can be followed if one wants to remove the driver.
- The menu at the bottom of the laptop should be clicked, and the Control Panel must be opened from there.
- Next, click Settings and go to Windows 10 from there. Click the Remove Programs icon from here.
- Then you have to find a driver that you want to remove, and then double click on the driver. A notice of the confirmation will be displayed in the window.
- Select Yes and wait until the driver is completely uninstalled.
The same methods can be used when other Epson Artisan 810 software is downloaded and installed. Epson has made their software and driver installation process very easy so that anyone can use it easily. In the event of any additional difficulties, the official Epson website may be searched for troubleshooting and answers to various queries.