Are you having problems connecting your Canon Printer to the iPad Air? Here we offer an easy solution to this issue. A complete guide on connecting the Apple iPad Air canon printer is given in this article. Follow the simple steps below and quickly and directly print your documents from your Apple iPad Air.
Simple Steps to How to Connect iPad Air to Canon Printer
When you want to print documents from your Apple iPad Air, you need a Canon compatible AirPrint printer. There may be some other printer, but with the iPad Air, the Canon printer is very versatile. Here arises the question, what is AirPrint? AirPrint is an Apple technology that allows you to print documents of high quality via AirPrint compatible printers via wireless LAN without downloading or installing drivers. In Safari, Photos and Mail, AirPrint integrates with iOS core programs to print your Webpages, images and e-mails. AirPrint is among the best features of macOS and iOS operating systems in Apple Inc. and will make the connection for the Apple iPad Air to the Canon Printer possible.
Follow the step-by-step procedure below to connect iPad Air to Canon Printer easily and quickly.
- First, download the Canon Print App from your iOS device.
- Open the icon of the App Store.
- Tap the search button and enter Canon Print in the search box, then press the search button.
- Now tap Canon Print App and download and install it on your computer.
- After you have successfully installed the Canon Print app, set up your Canon printer.
- Make sure the printer is plugged in and turned on. The green light on the power button will be lit when the printer is ON.
- Now search your printer for the blue Wi-Fi light. The Wi-Fi light is expected to glow. If the Wi-Fi light is steady, hold down the Wi-Fi button until the warning light flashes twice. Activate the Wi-Fi button now.
- Now tap the Canon Print icon on your device, and follow any instructions on the screen.
- Click the Print icon on the Canon Print main screen and press the Register Printer.
- Then, press the Printer Setup tab.
- Now, click ‘Connect through a wireless router.’
- Now a screen will appear asking you to connect your Wi-Fi system to the Canon ij setup network.
- Switch to options for settings on your device.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option and then connect to the Canon ij setup network.
- When the computer is connected, press the OK option on the Canon Print app.
- Now, choose the access point or the name of the wireless network that you would like to use.
- Enter your wireless network password, and press OK.
- The network settings will be sent to your printer. Tap OK when this message appears.
- Wait until your printer is identified and then click on the name of your printer when it appears.
- By selecting this, your iPad Air will be connected to the Canon Printer.
In this method, you can easily set up and start printing your Apple iPad Air with your Canon Printer!