You are facing the issue when connecting your Dell E310DW Printer to wifi? Please read this article. Here you can follow easy steps to connect the Dell E310DW Printer to the wifi network. The Dell E310DW Printer comes with built-in wifi connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. You can easily connect your Dell E310DW to a wireless network via wifi Protected Setup (WPS).
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell E310DW Printer to wifi
Dell E310DW Printer is a MONO laser printer that uses Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. This laser printer supports wifi. The Dell E310DW can connect to a new wireless network in different ways. You must take some steps below before connecting your Dell E310DW Printer to wifi.
- Place your printer close to a wireless LAN access point/router with minimal obstruction. If there are any obstructions, it may affect your documents’ data transfer speed.
- You need to learn your network name ( SSID) and your network key (password).
How to Connect Dell E310DW Printer to wifi?
Method 1: Using the One-Push Method of wifi Protected Setup (WPS) or AOSS
- Make sure your wireless access point/router supports WPS or AOSS.
- We are using the up and down arrow buttons to pick the ‘Network’ option and click OK.
- Now select the alternative WLAN and click OK.
- Choose the option WPS / AOSS and press OK.
- When WLAN Enable appears, press OK.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard will be started up. Click the back button to cancel it.
- When the ‘Press Key on to’ is shown on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Click the arrow on the printer control panel, and your printer will automatically detect the model of your wireless access point/router and try to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wifi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD display will be connected, and the machine’s wireless status report will be printed. If the connection fails, check the error code in the printed statement.
Method 2: Using the Printer Control Panel Setup Wizard
- First, note your Network Name ( SSID) and Network Key (Password) on a piece of paper.
- Use the arrow keys to select the network option and press OK.
- Choose the WLAN option, then press OK.
- Now select Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When WLAN Enable appears, click on the ON option.
- Your printer will now search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs.
- Select the SSID you want from the list shown, and then press OK.
- Enter the network key (password) now.
- Now your printer is trying to connect to the wireless device that you have selected. If your wifi is connected successfully, the Connected Message will be displayed on the printer’s LCD screen.
- The printer will print a report on the wireless status.
- Once the wireless network setup has been completed, install the necessary drivers and software to operate your device from the Installer CD-ROM.
You can connect Dell E310DW Printer to wifi in this way.