Canon printer manages the branch of the inkjet printer category. The output quality is just the best in the entire industry. It is affordable and adaptable and is one of the finest multi-function wireless printers in the world. When you have a wireless printer, printing from any device to which it is connected is very simple. But connecting to the Canon Pixma Mg2922 printer is a little tricky and not that easy. Installation of wireless printers requires more work than traditional printers.
Step by Step Guide for Connecting Mg2922 Printer to Wi-Fi
Follow the instructions that will let you know how to connect the Pixma mg2922 printer canon to Wi-Fi.
At first, the most important step is to keep your printer in a position that is relatively closer to the wireless router. It would make it easier for printers to get strong signals. Now if you are setting up a printer for the first time, then after unpacking, you need to connect the power cord and plug it into the power socket, then you need to install the cartridges and then turn to the printer. To do this, you need to see the menu for various choices and find the Wireless LAN settings. Once this has been completed, you can check for options to connect your printer to a wireless network. Canon Pixma mg2922 is available with a variety of choices, depending on whether you can connect the WiFi printer to the following instructions:
1.If your printer has a screen then
- Open the “Options” click, then press “Network Settings.”
- Select “Wireless set up wizard” after which printer will start finding networks.
- Now choose your Wi-Fi network name and enter your password.
- Your printer is connected to your network.
2.Connecting by using Wi-Fi protected set up (WPS)
- You can set up your printer here without entering a network password. Wondering how? It’s through WPS.
- Click the WPS button for a few seconds on the modem. Click the printer’s WPS button, and your printer will automatically find and connect to your network.
- To connect via Wi-Fi secure setup, simply press the WPS printer button until the modem light is turned on.
- To connect via the set-up wizard, first connect the printer to the computer via a CD. Open the setup wizard and select “Connect to Wi-Fi.” Just enter your name and password, and your setup will be completed.